NEW DELHI INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT (NDIM)
The New Delhi Institute of Management is a private, not for profit, a business school that is located in Tughlakabad, New Delhi. Established in 1992, NDIM offers AICTE approved 2 years full-time PGDM. The PGDM at NDIM is recognised equivalent to MBA is accredited by the National Board of Accreditation(NBA). The main Campus offering PGDM is at 60, 50 (B & C) Tughlakabad Institutional Area, New Delhi.
India’s premier B-School New Delhi Institute of Management has been consistently ranked among the top MBA schools of India by the AIMA, IMRB, Business World, Business Standard, Business India, DNA Group of Newspapers and the KPMG. It is approved by the AICTE, Govt. of India, since 1996 and declared MBA equivalent, both by the Association of Indian Universities and the AICTE, since 2008.
Over the years, more than 1000 companies of repute have recruited at NDIM and given 100% finest placements year on year basis with more than 250 companies recruiting at its campus every year for the past 5 years. Business India has consistently rated NDIM in the highest A+++ category, while KPMG has ranked NDIM among the fastest growing MBA-schools of Asia.
The New Delhi Institute of Management Advantage
Classroom Learning– Well designed, fully equipped, modern and spacious classrooms mark NDIM’s contemporary culture. The Institute’s Class Room Complex has large Lecture Halls and Multimedia Halls. There are 16 air-conditioned classrooms, with different seating capacity. Each classroom is equipped with LCD Projectors, Laptops/Desktops and Personal Address System with Collar Mike etc. for effective use of faculty and the students. Two separate computer classrooms are available with multi-media facilities for presentations and hi-tech classes. To enhance and energize the quality of lectures, tutorials, seminars and other academic exercises and to break the monotony of classroom sessions, the Centre has a comprehensive audio-visual set up complete with LCD Projector along with a vast collection of video, CDs and DVDs for use of students and faculty members.
IT Centre– The IT infrastructure includes fully air-conditioned, state-of-the-art NDIM Computer Research Centre spread over 6000 sq.ft. area and linked to the world with 10MBPS leased lines for net-based research & Data Mining. It has more than 300 latest computers networked all over the institution, interconnected with the Local Area Networks (LAN) having servers operating on Windows 2000 Advanced Server, UNIX & LINUX. NDIM Computer Centre is equipped with software such as SPSS, CMIE which supports research endeavours by students and faculty and has NAS Storage, Firewall, Network Printer and Scanners which are integrated with LAN to optimize utilization of available resources.
Library– For the knowledge thirsty minds, NDIM has air-conditioned and fully computerized Library. Our widely stocked library has the collection of latest books, journals, periodicals. The Library with its modern collection of information resources and innovative information services plays a vital role in the intellectual pursuits of NDIM’s academic community.
Apart from books on management and non- management related areas, the various sections in the library also cover the following: General readings, In-house journals, Past Examination Papers, Suggested Readings and the Online Library Section.
Graduates in any stream (10+2+3) from a UGC/AIU approved university with good score in CAT, MAT, XAT, ATMA, GMAT, CMAT, and State University CET can apply.
Students appearing in final year/awaiting final year exam results can also apply.
Applicants are required to appear for MAT conducted by AIMA or Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by IIMs or XAT, ATMA, GMAT, AICTE-CMAT or State University MBA Entrance Examinations. NRIs / Foreign Citizens can seek admission based on their inter-se merit, group discussion and personal interview, as per AICTE guidelines.
The admission is based on the following parameters:
Previous Academic Performance – Candidates’ academic performance at the undergraduate level, 12th and 10th levels will be reckoned for consideration for admission.
Written Test – Candidates will be given a situation to assess and give their response. Time allowed for the test will be for a maximum of 15 minutes.
Group Discussion – The group discussion is generally held for about 25 minutes in which a maximum of 10 candidates participate in each group and interact with each other on a given topic. The candidates are evaluated by a panel on their initiative, logical content, group behaviour, communication etc.
Personal Interview – It is a one to one interview between the candidate and a panel for about 10-15 minutes in which a candidate is evaluated on his personality, communication ability, functional knowledge, general awareness, orientation for management course etc.
During personal interview candidate may be asked about his/her background, strengths and weaknesses, career objectives, reasons for joining PGDM (equivalent to MBA) course, subjects studied at undergraduate.
Following documents are required to be submitted along with application form:
- Mark List of Class X
- Mark List of Class XII
- Mark List of Graduation (all years/ semesters)
- Scorecard of CAT/GMAT/XAT/CMAT /MAT whichever applicable
- Work Experience certificate (if applicable)
- Two passport sized colour photographs
- Graduate Degree equivalence from AIU for NRI Students
Note: All rules regarding selection are common to the PGDM+MBA Programmers. Please feel free to call the admission help desk for any queries at the following numbers:
Mobile : +91 9339344436
You can also email us at [email protected] or visit the website www.edubuddy.in
Campus and Faculty:
NDIM is located in the posh green and serene intellectual hub of New Delhi in close proximity of corporate hubs of Gurgaon, Noida, Faridabad, Okhla, Saket, Mohan Cooperative, Greater Kailash. Being adjoining the Air Force Station, Centre for Science & Environment, BSF and ITBP complex, NDIM offers a safe and unique educational environment with Rotary Healthcare and multi-speciality Batra Hospital at a walking distance. Entire Infrastructure is wi-fi supported and fully air-conditioned with 16 classroom, several conference and meeting halls, amphitheatre and auditorium.
The full-time faculty of NDIM is highly rated and is drawn from 201 industries & corporate houses and 19 international universities. The faculty continues to teach at European universities and is on the boards of several multinational companies, a rare distinction for any academic. The faculty designs and conducts training and consultancies for top professionals of the corporate world and for Government of India and is being regularly invited to train the families of India’s civil servants, the staff of India’s Parliament and State Assemblies including senior commandants of the paramilitary forces.
- PricewaterhouseCoopers and URS have declared NDIM among “THE WORLD’S GREATEST BRANDS 2015-16- INDIA” under the Education category as a part of Services Industry.
- MBA at NDIM is internationally accredited by the international rating body, ASIC (UK), with “Premier College Status”, a rare international recognition.
- Ranked amongst the 12th Best Private B-school in India by Business Standard Survey’16
- Ranked as the 7th Best B-school and 3rd Best Private B-school in the North India by Business Standard Survey’16
- Ranked as 25th Best B-School in India by AIMA-Business Standard, June’2016.
- NDIM Placement rated 24th in India by National HRD Network (NHRD), 2015.
- Industry Interface ranked as Number 1 in India by AIMA-Business Standard, June’2015.
- Placements ranked as 5th in entire North India amongst all Private B-schools by AIMA -Business Standard, June’2015.
- Industry Interface ranked highest in India at the same level as IIM-A, IIM-C, MDI Gurgaon, International Management Institute, Nirma University, Ahmedabad by AIMA-Business Standard, June’2016
- Industry Interface and Scale of operations ranked as Number 1 in India by AIMA-Business Standard, June’2015.
- Industry Interface ranked Highest in India – AIMA IMRB, May 2014
- Rated amongst Top 8 Pvt. B-Schools in India – AIMA Indian Management Journal May 2013
- Governance ranked as 25th in India by AIMA-Business Standard, June’2016.
- Ranked as 13th Best Institute in North India for its Governance by AIMA-Business Standard, June’2015.
- Governance ranked as 15th Best in India – AIMA IMRB, May 2014
- Intellectual Capital ranked as 24th Best in India by AIMA-Business Standard, June’2015.
- Ranked as the 7th Private B-school in entire North India by AIMA-Business-Standard, June’2015.
- Intellectual Capital rated among top 14 Pvt B-schools in India – Business World June 2013
Entrance Exam Accepted:
CAT/ MAT/ CMAT
50 percent in academic & 50 %ile in the entrance exam
Application Form Charge:
Initial Registration Fee:
Fooding and Lodging Charges:
NDIM has tied up excellent and safe hostel accommodation, separately for boys and girls.
Married students accommodation is also available. Some of the faculty also resides in these hostels. Charges, inclusive of meals depend upon the facilities availed. Free transport to and fro to the campus is available for female students. Hostel charges for twin sharing rooms with furniture, air cooling, attached bathrooms, wifi and common TV start at Rs.7000 per month. Charges may increase in case of additional amenities (like single occupancy, air conditioning, family accommodation etc.).
Based on merit & scholarship for army/police background students.
American Express, Axis Bank, Bajaj Capital, ICICI Securities Ltd., IndusInd Bank, Capital IQ, Deloitte, Ernst & Young, KPMG, Sapient Corporation, Synergy HRD Consultants, com, Info Edge India Ltd, 99 Acres.Com, University 18, com, India Infoline, Indiabulls, Investors Clinic Infratech, Landmark Group, Le Solitairian, Anchor, Ceasefire Industries Limited, JK Cement, JK Tyre, Luminous, MRF Tyre, HT Media, TV18, Airtel, HCL Technologies, Matrix, Nokia, Vodafone, India Mart, Vishal Mega Mart, Aditya Birla, Asian Paints Ltd., Berger Paints, Dabur India, Godrej, ITC Limited, Nestle.
- Total enrollment :
- Undergraduate/graduate ratio :
- No. of international students :
- % of international students :
- No. of faculty :
- Student faculty ratio :
- No. of staff :
- Annual revenue :
- Amazing Compass
- Residential Hostel
- Industry focus learning
- Teaching skills